Your goal is to immigrate to an English speaking country to study or for a job.
BUT COVID-19 has changed the way we live, work, and go about our daily lives. That doesn’t mean you have to completely pause the pursuit of IELTS or your immigration goal.
A good score IELTS test is a necessity that will change your life. The higher your score, the easier it will be to qualify for a Visa.
The IELTS test has 4 parts of the language – Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking. You can successfully study the first 3 parts with online study, videos, documents and through books alone.
But the only truly successful way to study the Speaking part is by talking with a native English-Speaking coach.
- With a coach, you can hear the native English pronunciation and repeat the spoken words correctly.
- You get classes tailor-made to your particular needs.
- You can get advice and tips that fit your personal speaking style.
- You practice the mock tests together so you can learn the details of each part of the Speaking test.
- You take the test with confidence that you have done your best to practice together.
3 PARTS OF THE IELTS SPEAKING TEST
- In Part 1, you will have a 4 to 5 minute conversation with an IELTS examiner about yourself.
- Topics might include Work, Family, Home Life and/or Personal Interests
- In Part 2 of the Speaking test, you will have a cue card with a topic.
- You will have will be given a pencil and paper to prepare your response and have one minute to write your notes on the topic.
- You will then speak on the topic for two minutes.
- In Part 3, you will have a conversation with the IELTS examiner around the topic from Part 2, discussing it in more detail.
- Part 3 should take approximately 4 to 5 minutes to complete.
Please Comment & Tell Me How You Plan to Study IELTS
Click Here For A Free 30-Minute Strategy Session & Tips To Help You Improve Your English Communication Skills So You Can Achieve Your Goals